We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Pharmacovigilance (PV) Assistant (m/f)
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Pharmacovigilance (PV) Assistant to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding organization.
Based in our office in Zagreb (Croatia), the Pharmacovigilance Assistant will be working as part of a project team, performing and supporting contracted pharmacovigilance activities on behalf of PrimeVigilance clients.
- Receipt, acknowledgment, tracking and filing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) in compliance with applicable regulations, PrimeVigilance procedures and in accordance with client specific requirements and timelines
- Providing administrative support to other activities undertaken by the project team on behalf of the client and the company, including but not limited to:
- Tracking and filing ICSRs
- Receiving and returning safety messages and acknowledge receipt
- Carrying out Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) local regulatory reporting
- Submitting periodic reports
- Tracking periodic reports submission
- Maintaining the archive
- Preparing documents’ final lay out
- Organising meetings and teleconferences
- Assisting the organisation of PrimeVigilance offices
- Performing other miscellaneous administrative tasks (e.g. daily and monthly evidence of work, maintenance of the employee register etc.)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educated to at least High School level
- Fluent command of English (written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast growing healthcare company.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application via
application link enclosing your English CV and Cover Letter.
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, we will contact you directly.
Deadline for applications: 30.05.2018.