We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Medical Information (MI) Associate - German, French, Spanish or Portuguese speakers (m/f)
PrimeVigilance is continuing to expand and is looking for a Medical Information (MI) Associate, speaking Spanish, German or French, to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding organization.
Based in our office in Zagreb, the Medical Information Associate will be responsible for ensuring that all contracted medical information activities performed on behalf of PrimeVigilance clients are delivered on time with good quality and in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
For the client:
- Taking responsibility for handling medical information enquiries in both English and at least one other language in which you are fluent;
- Providing approved responses to medical enquiries from external customers including healthcare professionals and patients as well as assisting the pharmaceutical clients’ internal departments with queries where required. This includes acting as a call handling agent as part of the Medical Information dedicated call center;
- Ensuring that all medical information enquiries are tracked and fully documented within the Medical Information database;
- Helping maintain the library of reference safety information (e.g., CCDS, SmPCs, PI, etc.) within the Medical Information database;
- Helping maintain the library of Frequently Asked Questions and Standard Response Documents within the Medical Information database;
- Preparing responses to enquiries based on research in the literature and collaboration with physicians both internally and with pharmaceutical client internal departments, if applicable;
- Ensuring that potential Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints are documented in the Medical Information database and forwarded for appropriate processing;
- Translating received information into English, if applicable;
- Participating in the out-of-hours provision of medical information for clients who have contracted a 24/7 enquiry handling service
- Conducting and tracking local language medical literature screening (as required)
For the company:
- Reporting to the Global Medical Information Manager, and providing them with regular updates regarding project status and metrics concerning enquiries.
- Assisting with the development and improvement of medical information and processes and procedures
- Assisting in departmental regulatory inspection preparedness for the company pharmacovigilance system in the EU and actively participating in PV inspections or audits
Qualifications and Skills:
- Life Science Degree
- Fluent knowledge of English (written and oral) plus another language (German, Portuguese, French or Spanish) is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives
- Ability to work effectively in an international matrix team and value the importance of teamwork
- Competitive salary
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast growing healthcare company
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application via
application link enclosing your English CV and Cover Letter.
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, we will contact you directly.
Deadline for applications: 30.05.2018.