Senior Sales Manager (m/f) - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT Company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2019, it is essential to continue building great relationships to new clients. As a Senior Sales Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in the South Eastearn Europe market and you build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increased, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
More about you:
- You have at least 5 years of B2B sales experience in Telco/Banking/Insurance industries.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments.