SysKit is a software development company specialized in creating high-quality enterprise monitoring and administration solutions for SharePoint, Office 365, Windows Servers, SQL Servers, Remote Desktop Services, and Citrix admins and consultants across the globe.
They play big, and their solutions are recognized by more than 3,000 customers all around the world! Some of their awesome clients are Lego, Coca-Cola, Boeing, IBM, Cisco, Intel, Bayer, and other famous brands. To learn more about the company, please visit www.syskit.com.
For their team in Zagreb, we are looking for a highly motivated yet reliable B2B sales representative, interested in working in the today's fastest growing industry for the position of:
Inbound Sales Specialist (m/f)
As an Inbound Sales Specialist, you will:
- Manage inbound sales requests coming from global enterprise clients
- Maintain customer satisfaction and build long-lasting client relationships
- Cooperate with your colleagues from customer support to keep customer satisfaction at SysKit trademark high standard
- Responsible for achieving volume and gross profit targets implemented by the annual company sales plan
- Recognize sales opportunities as they arise
- Understand the client’s business and needs, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- Identify new and innovative use cases for SysKit’s products
- Product consulting and presentation, becoming an expert in presenting our products as well as your ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence
- Willingness to learn and readiness to share your experience with the team
- Consistently increasing number of clients by building a healthy pipeline of accounts
- Education in the field of technical sciences or business is preferred
- Previous experience in direct B2B sales or business development within IT or similar industry
- Fluent English is a must
- Sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Exceptional communication skills resulting in customer-centric selling
- Patience and listening skills with the ability to quickly identify clients’ pain points
- Great organizational skills to manage your pipeline and use the CRM tools
We are offering:
- Competitive salary in accordance with your experience and effort
- Working on challenging yet interesting tasks, with the latest technologies
- Various internal and external educations, trainings and conference attendings
- Working in a young, enthusiastic team of internationally recognized experts
- Communicating directly with renowned, global clients
- Possibility to progress and grow professionally
- Modern office with top-quality computers and all other necessary equipment
- Fun team-buildings, various sports and employee events
Apply for this position if you are goal oriented, passionate about IT, love communicating with clients and enjoy learning new things every day.
Application deadline: June 26th, 2018.
We invite all interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send the application and resume in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.