ICERTIAS d.o.o. is a sister company of the Swiss organization ICERTIAS - the International Certification Association - headquartered in Zurich. On the Croatian and international markets, ICERTIAS is best known for its survey projects and Best Buy Award, QUDAL - QUality meDAL i ICERTIAS Customers' Friend certificates.
Our clients are leading international and local companies such as, for example: Volkswagen, Bosch, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Lidl, Podravka, Ericsson Nikola Tesla, Danone, Lactalis, Bonduelle and many others.
We are mainly focused on striving to provide the end consumer with all the relevant information enabling the purchase to be easier, more carefree and of a higher quality - a satisfied customer.
ICERTIAS is a young organisation, founded in 2011, with high expansion rates at the international level. It is currently present in about 40 countries on five continents.
Due to ever-expanding business activities we are looking for highly motivated individuals and we are offering them work in an international environment, career and personal growth, employment in a friendly climate located in Zagreb, Croatia.”
B2B Services - Sales Manager for Central and Eastern Europe (m/f)
(position in Zagreb, Croatia)
You would be entrusted with the following assignments:
- active participation in all sales activities
- producing commercial quotations for key accounts
- sales analysis and reporting
- company / brand promotion on the Croatian market
- everyday communication in person or via telephone with current and new clients
- sales plan performance
- producing quotations in cooperation with operative departments
- providing technical support to consumers
- educating buyers regarding new services and company’s promotional activities
- monitoring and reporting on market trends
- processing and preparing sales documents, verification and sending of these documents
- customer acquisition
- creation, planning, development and enhancement of sales strategy
- creation of a stable sales team
- leading the sales team
- organisation, control and management of sales activities
- making of price policy
- contracting of strategic accounts
- meeting of monthly, quarterly and annual norms
- creating monthly, quarterly and annual plans
- informing management regarding activities and achieved results
- sales development in all sales channels
- monitoring and market analysis with the aim of boosting competitiveness on the international markets
- other assignments as required by the employer
We are looking for a cosmopolitan, determined, persistent person who likes working and living in Croatia, but knows and feels that the Croatian market is too small to fulfil all of his/her career aspirations and ambitions.
Professional experience and abilities:
- higher education, previous experience in sales of B2B services (e.g. certificates, telecommunications, insurance, media, marketing...)
- at least 3 years’ experience at similar positions
- work experience in an international company is an advantage
- good computer skills (MS Office)
- B category driving licence
- excellent command of spoken and written English
- excellent command of spoken and written German
- excellent command of spoken and written Croatian
- person with pronounced communication skills who makes contacts with ease, an ambitious and positive person
- persistent, responsible person who faces problems, focused on finding solutions
- possesses experience and contacts in business community; coping in an international environment is desirable
- person who likes having/coming up with a plan and more so enjoys implementing it and the process of its realisation
- person who likes challenges
- person who likes to finish what they have started, regardless of the obstacles encountered on the way to the goal
If you are interested in and qualified for this position and you would like to join our excellent team, send us your CV at application link. The application deadline is 17.07.2018.
We are looking exclusively for qualified, competent, engaged and highly motivated employees having several years of experience. Only successful candidates fulfilling the requirements listed in the job advertisement above will be contacted for the first round of interviews.
Please include the following statement on your application: “I hereby state that I allow ICERTIAS d.o.o. to process my personal information included in my job application during the employment process.”