Raiffeisenbank invites you...
Head of Sales Management (m/f)
Our vision is to be the No1 bank in Croatia in terms of customer satisfaction and employee pride. In order to achieve that vision, we are implementing new ways of working that will help us be more agile and adaptive to fast changing market and customer needs. We strive to provide top quality service for our clients and offer them modern digital options. We are currently looking for best possible people who can drive this change, bring new ideas to life and live our values.
Head of Sales Management has a crucial role in enabling the achievement of strategic sales goals in Large Corporate, SME and Mid Markets segments by:
- monitoring and supporting the execution of the Corporate and SME banking strategy
- defining and coordinating sales activities and programs (campaigns, acquisition and retention programs)
- giving inputs and proposing appropriate measurements to increase sales efficiency and targets
- planning and monitoring budgets, sales efficiency and results
- cooperating with International Head Office in defining sales activities and key projects
- ensuring adequate level of competence by defining and managing education programs of relationship managers throughout the network
- coordinating activities regarding operational risk assessment, risk control and audit findings in area of responsibility
- management and development of two teams of employees
You are our perfect candidate if you have:
- university degree (Economy) - 300 ECTS
- minimum 7 years of relevant banking experience
- management skills and experience
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- high customer focus and drive for result
- good organisational skills
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you look for a career change which offers a possibility to make an impact on future business growth of our company, please send us your CV in English no later than 17 July, 2018 via application link.