Raiffeisenbank invites you...
Head of Procurement and General Services (m/f)
Our vision is to be the No1 bank in Croatia in terms of customer satisfaction and employee pride. In order to achieve that vision, we are implementing new ways of working that will help us be more agile and adaptive to fast changing market and customer needs. We strive to provide top quality service for our clients and offer them modern digital options. We are currently looking for best possible people who can drive this change, bring new ideas to life and live our values.
As Head of Procurement and General Services, your role is to ensure:
- the flow of overall procurement process of goods and services for the Bank and Raiffeisen Group
- obtainment of high quality products for competitive prices by negotiating with external partners, vendors and contractors
- efficient IT procurement
- optimal budget consumption by managing the procurement process
- providing top standard general services to all organizational units including car fleet management, mail service and processing incoming invoices
You are our perfect candidate if you have:
- university degree - 300 ECTS
- minimum 5 years of experience in procurement area in a bank or a large organization
- management skills and experience
- strong communication and negotiating skills
- structured, solution and result oriented work style
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- advanced knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you look for a career change which offers a possibility to make an impact on future business growth of our company, please send us your CV in English no later than 17 July, 2018 via application link.