Joomla! CMS Web developer (m/f)
- Adresa: Kačićeva 6a, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: https://joomla.team/
We’re a full-service Joomla web agency, based in Zagreb and Munich. We relocated to Croatia in 2017 and since then our team has been growing quickly. We expect the year ahead to be full of new challenges, projects and opportunities for our team and currently we are looking for a Senior/Junior Web Developer for our Zagreb office.
Opis poslaThe main tasks include:
- Building Joomla! websites from scratch
- Developing new and adapting existing Joomla! extensions
- Brainstorming and building our own custom PHP + MySql + Joomla! API solutions
- Diagnosing and solving technical issues
- Managing and coordinating development projects
- Training and advising junior developers
The perfect candidate for this position:
- experience with Joomla, WordPress - or similar CMS
- experience as a Web Developer (frontend or backend)
- knowledge of Joomla! CMS (back-end administration, database structure, Joomla! API)
- Completely at home with HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL (MySql)
- Fluent in English
- Well-organised, patient and communicative
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with a positive attitude
- Works well both in a team and on his/her own
- Experience managing projects
- Knowledge of German language
Apply for the position if you think you’d enjoy working in a multilingual work environment that is informal and friendly but also challenging and dynamic. Since we’re a small company, you will have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and suggestions as we grow. We also offer the chance for ongoing education and involvement in the Joomla community.
For the junior position we would also be open to applicants interested in working part-time or students looking for employment through the studentski servis.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Srednja stručna sprema, Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Engleski (napredno), Njemački (prednost)
We are a fast- growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Since we’re a small company, you will have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and suggestions as we grow. We also offer the chance for ongoing education and involvement in the Joomla community.
In addition to this, we have an excellent coffee machine and a very friendly office dog.
Stalni radni odnos, Studentski ugovor