HARTMANN is a multinational company, with the headquarters in Heidenheim (Germany). The company has 200 years of experience and is a leading international manufacturer of medical and hygiene products. We have offices in over 30 countries around the world, but our products are available in around 100 countries through a network of distributors. In a world where health is becoming an increasingly important matter and is managed more professionally, we offer our customers simple and effective solutions for the benefit of the patients. This is expressed in our brand promise of “Going further for health”. Professional solutions for wound treatment, incontinence hygiene and infection prevention form the core of our portfolio.
Due to a rapid and continuous growth, HARTMANN is looking to recruit an experienced
Medical Representative (Središnja i Sjeverna Hrvatska) (m/f)
Permanent contract with 6 months of probation period. The Medical Representative will report to Channel Manager of Paul Hartmann d.o.o.
Personal profile: the ideal candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of hospital and GP market in Croatia
- Good level of autonomy; great sense of commitment in achieving assigned goals and targets
- He/She is team work oriented
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Driving license B category
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Readiness for frequent travelling and field work
- Presentation skills, marketing and sales orientation
- High communication, negotiation skills, motivation and positive attitude
- Initiative, flexible, dynamic person with high sense of integrity and honesty
Qualification required: min. junior college education (VŠS); Bachelor of profession in health care, bio-medicine or other specialty with experience in the hospital sector and GP market. The ideal candidate has experience in wound management and/or sales in healthcare.
Responsible for: meeting the yearly targets of turnover; expansion of the sales on the Croatian market, acquisition of new customers.
If you are interested in the above positions with HARTMANN, please sent us your CV (in English) via application link latest by August 31st 2018.