Most people see a lamp.
You see relationships with customers.
INTEGRATED MEDIA LEADER (M/F), Marketing & Communication; IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
ABOUT YOUYou have passion for media and how to use media as a bridge to reaching the consumer. You are an early adopter of innovation. You are passionate about consumer behaviour and media consumption. You have ability to converge different skills e.g. cross-area/context thinking and acting. You enjoy in negotiation and influencing the business using previously gained experience and insights.
ABOUT THE JOBIn the position of Integrated Media Specialist you will be a strong contributor in strengthening the IKEA Brand by enabling all country marketing functions to generate external marketing communication in a creative, relevant and modern way. This is done through efficient and effective media planning and buying. Responsibility of this position is developing and implementing SEE media strategy in order to maximize communication impact in effective and efficient manner and to build engagement. This is a full-time position located in Belgrade.
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENTOn this position you will:
- Develop the integrated country media strategy to be used as the base for drawing up annual planning (includinguse, measurement and media purchasing) and ensuring that its execution is aligned with the strategy.
- Perform in depth analyses for each medium performance within the media mix and work towards acomprehensive paid, owned, earned media framework to maximise the impact of the communication.
- Ensure a media-research approach is applied that helps to simulate and measure media performance as well astake fact-based media decisions, e.g. dashboards, web analytics, media modelling, Consumer Tracker.
- Work towards an innovative and evolving media selection (online and offline) and an IKEA media mix, takinginto consideration segmented data-driven approach.
- Lead the development of targeted and re-targeted media use and identify relevant distribution platforms formass and segmented communications, including data-driven approaches.
- Be responsible for professional media buying and budget management (including media auditing, cost-efficiencyanalyses, monitoring and reporting on cost-benefit ratio and budget compliance) and cost transparency byensuring a comprehensive contracting and invoicing process.
- Select and manage media agencies, particularly concerning contract, scope of work, fee and objective setting,and perform agency reviews.IKEA South East Europe is an exciting
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 3 new stores in less then 3 years, establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries, hire 1000 new co-workers and reach turnover of 500 000 000 EUR, with potentially over 11 stores in plan for the future.
Join IKEA SEE now and apply for the position online by 15 August 2018 in English.
Click here to submit your application.
Come see things a little differently with us.