Commitment is our Strength
Ready to grow together?
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Product Specialist Immunology (m/f)
LOCATION: Sanofi - aventis Zagreb office
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Within the framework of Sanofi's global business strategy is responsible for the achievement of sales objectives for Immunology Franchise Sanofi Genzyme products in Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH).
Ensures highest customer service through regular and systematic contacts and visits
- to be effective and highly professional in communication with the direct customer within the credo of the company
- to possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information of company products in an accurate, responsible and ethical way
- to gather useful informations of customers, competitor products and competitor actions, and transfer them to the company
This position combines also elements of marketing responsibility for development of marketing and action plans as well as the responsibility for operational implementation of the plan in all territories within Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia Herzegovina.
Product Specialist will be responsible for product promotion via regular communication and visits to customers, in line with Business Strategy and also will colaborate and contribute to development and execution of Brand and Tactical plan.
- Sales achievement and analysis: Achieve sales objectives for rheumatology and dermatology products in Croatia, Slovenia and BH
- Field activity: Ensure call frequency rates on targeted physicians that meets company requirements (qualitative & quantitative) and Implement and monitor a territory action plan according to sales and marketing strategy
- Perform individual calls within planned number, frequency and expected quality
- Develop and maintain relationship with KOLs, physicians, pharmacists and and other appropriate customers
- Developing tactical plan in collaboration with direct manager and ensure proper, successful and timely implementation of local tactics in line with marketing plans
- Propose, assist in and organize meetings presentations and workshops to promote company image and products, with the objective of achieving sales targets
- Participate on symposia and congresses organized by Third parties
- Developing promotional materials in line with brand strategy and Marketing plan
- Achieving sales plans
- Identify accurately sales potential of customers in belonging area.
- Monitoring of market dynamics and competitors’ performance on a regular basis
- Scientific background (pharmacy, medicine, stomatology)
- Minimum 5 year experience in pharmaceutical business (sales and marketing); experience in Rheumatology and Dermatology will be consider as advance
- Written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Flexibility and willingness for travel
- Customer oriented
- Driving licence
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Candidates are kindly request to submit their Curricula in English language. Curricula in local language will not be considered or will receive lower priority.
Deadline for applications: 28.09.2018.