- Assist in developing and improving processes for streamlined legal review of contracts, marketing materials and other legal issues, and then work within the law department and client groups to implement those processes.
- Organize and maintain company’s contracts and company’s corporate governance documents
- Support M&A activities and transactions, including non-disclosures, data rooms, due diligence and post-closing integration and administration
- Assist with the preparation and revision of standard contracts and company policies, including releases, confidentiality agreements and privacy policies, etc.
- Support and drive departmental initiatives, including the new legal support processes, contract programs and templates, and the use of technologies to increase efficiencies
- Assist with company’s ethics and compliance programs – e.g. GDPR compliance, code of conduct, etc.
- Organize and maintain board of director materials and assist with legal department’s preparation for board and committee meetings.
- Maintain domestic and international subsidiary organization and corporate formalities
- Project tasks and project management responsibilities, as needed
Skills and Qualities Required:
- At least 1 year experience on a similar role
- Master degree in Law
- Understanding of general corporate policies and procedures
- Knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- You will have the possibility to work in FOREO's office
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.