- Contacting, together with our sales team, and engaging eTailers that are not yet benefiting from our affiliate marketing support in UK and the rest of Europe
- Sending UK affiliate traffic to our product pages on the UK eTailers and marketplaces that you engaged
- Sending DE affiliate traffic to our product pages on German eTailers and marketplaces that you engaged
- Assisting existing team members, who among other duties work on marketplaces and eTailers for their European geos, to meet KPIs in Europe
- Reporting to the Head of Affiliates - EMEA & Asia
- At least 1 year of experience in affiliate marketing for eCommerce. In tangible products, ideally (but not mandatory) in skincare/beauty
- Excellent business skills and communication
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.