Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
to join our teams working in challenging ICT projects.
We are looking for great team-workers having:
- solid Java or C/C++ background
- genuine interest in agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write a clean code
- experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others’ needs
Following would be considered a plus:
- excellent Linux or database skills
- IP knowledge / IP related certificates
- good knowledge of Python
- embedded system and hardware near design knowledge
- experience in coding and unit testing in a structured environment
- excellent average grade from University education
- experience in development or deployment of telecom systems
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree
- proficiency in English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.