Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of candidates to fill a vacancy for:
We are team of developers looking for a new team memberes who are willing to join our efforts for excellence. We work in international environment, try out new methods and software, explore possible options, learn every day from all possible sources, take initiative, and drive the change.
We are using various SAP knowledge-based configurators (VC, SSC, and IPC) and developing next generation knowledge-based configuration environment where knowledge-based configurations is a major application area for artificial intelligence (AI), and it is based on modelling of the configurations in a manner that allows the utilization of AI techniques for searching for a valid configuration to meet the needs of a customer.
Furthermore, we are developing Virtual & Augmented reality solutions on top of knowledge-based configuration tool as learning, showcase platform and as support for production, regions and customers in sales, supply, production and procurement process. If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment to their employees, together with lifelong learning, career development and a stimulating award system.
We care about the employee satisfaction, encourage innovation, and provide ability for work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
We have multiple open position for Software Developers (System/Software Architects).
What can you expect:
- Stimulating work surroundings using agile way of working
- Direct contact with customers and users
- Goal settings defining your yearly tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development and defined career path
- Monthly and annually benefits
General required competence, skills, and values:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Good, diligent, and intelligent person
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of any programming language
- Team spirit, knowledge sharing and cooperation
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery. Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies.
Job position 1: System Architect (m/f) - application link
- Java & Spring Boot framework
- Microservices architecture
Job position 2: SSC Developer (m/f) - application link
- Database modeling knowledge
Job position 3: Software Developer for VR/AR (m/f) - application link
- Basic knowledge of Unity
- Web RTC, .Net
Following would be considered a plus:
- Git knowledge and experience
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE or Eclipse or Android Studio
- Experience with Augmented/Virtual reality
- Experience with Visual Basic
- Knowledge of Python
Application must contain information:
- CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned
- If you’re proud of some of your previous work, please provide a link and we’ll check it out!
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.