Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
full time | Zagreb, Croatia
#weareknappThe KNAPP group is a global provider of intelligent automation solutions for intralogistics and manufacturing on 36 locations. We work tirelessly to turn visions into a reality and set new standards in the industry – that`s why we need the grit and dedication of all our 3.800 employees all over the world. Knowing that dedication makes all the difference in terms of success, we focus on ensuring that KNAPP is a great place to work. We offer an
international environment that is down to earth, offers growth prospects, welcomes individuality and promotes a team spirit.
Our newly established location in Zagreb, Croatia is set up an engineering team.
You are the one to turn a concept into a working warehouse system. What does this mean exactly?
- The sales department provides a draft concept and you will work together with the customer to find the perfect logistics solution.
- You will collaborate with mechanics and control systems experts as part of a project team.
- You will specify defined conditions with external suppliers.
- Linking customer requirements and feasibility considerations, you will develop the warehouse layout, ready to be produced and installed.
- During installation, you will provide technical support to the installation team and work on the project until startup and handover to the customer.
- You have completed technical training (mechanical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics, or similar).
- You have a basic knowledge of CAD.
- You speak English very well.
- You are open to new ideas, you have strong communication skills, are cooperative and are happy to work independently.