Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Ericsson Nikola Tesla Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region. Our organization has been growing very fast for the last couple of years and we need your help and contribution to continue this positive trend.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers that would work closely with Software Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems.
You would be part of Ericsson’s Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment strategy and implementation.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree and or relevant experience within required area
- Software Versioning Tool: Git/Gerrit
- Automation server: Jenkins with plugins JobDSL, Eifell
- Scripting languages: Shell, Phyton, Groovy, Perl
- Operating-system: Linux/Unix
- Operating-system-level virtualization, containerization: Docker
- Only on-line applications will be taken into consideration
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.