Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaFor our client, a leading supplier to the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry, we are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer / Biopharmaceutical ind.
Our client’s products include process and equipment engineering/consulting services, comprehensive site services, bioreactors and fermenters, filtration and chromatography systems, prep and hold systems, and cleaning/sterilization systems.
The Mechanical Designer works under the direction of the Design Team Leader and also utilize independent judgment to perform the day-to-day project duties of designing, developing and releasing deliverables. This includes detail & assembly drawings and related bills-of material used in the fabrication of equipment for pilot and commercial scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing (largely pressure vessel assemblies for fluid & gas handling and motorized agitation systems). Primary responsibility involves generating design plans utilizing Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD software.
This position requires a high level of attention to detail along with the ability to develop a strong understanding of the ASME/ BPE Bioprocessing Equipment design standards.
- Ability to work in a professional team-based office environment and meet date-driven customer-focused commitments
- Review and comprehend customer generated specifications and requirements
- Design and maintain documents with technical support from project engineering and project management
- Create / maintain component BOM documentation
- Create / maintain piping arrangement drawings (Top assembly and Piping module) using P&ID and customer specifications consisting of however not limited to; 3D models, detail drawings, spool drawings & bill of materials
- Create / maintain agitation system designs
- Generate Engineering Change Notices (ECN’s)
- Create and maintain project files using departmental resources and best practices
- Conduct model design reviews with both internal resources as well as externally with customers and project management
- Record needed changes during design review processes and ensure they are communicated to the project team using departmental resources / best practices
- Provide manufacturing support related to published designs and released design documentation as required
- Generate “as-built” design documentation and provided them to the Quality department as needed
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Must have 2+years’ experience in drafting and design in a Bioprocessing or Pharmaceutical industry, using 3D parametric CAD-based software with direct experience processing ECN’s, BOM’s and other related design documentation
- Detail oriented with a solid understanding of drafting standards, design fundamentals, and related fabrication processes
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must work well both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to carry a project from conception to production
- Prior experience using Autodesk Inventor and/or Routed Systems
- Prior experience using Autodesk AutoCAD 2D/3D
- Experience with ERP software for item and bill-of-material creation; Syteline preferred
- Experience with ASME /BPE Bioprocessing Equipment standards
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact Kristina Teskera for more information’s on 01 5626 651.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Stalni radni odnos