- Direct contact with EDI providers, sales employees, logistic employees, retailers, factories and distributors.
- Manage all EDI connections, delegate needed activities to run EDI orders, train sales team to use/know how to manage accounts that run via EDI connection
- Participate in all phases of EDI project management, from talking to the clients and providers to communication with our developers
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and changing demands.
- Independent, problem solving oriented, self-motivated, detail oriented, with good negotiation and analytical skills
- English knowledge mandatory – country of origin not important
- Great organisational skills
- Logistic profile with small IT background
- Knowledge of EDI standard and its implementation processes
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.