We are growing our team at Cenosco and look forward to you joining us in this adventure.
Cenosco is a unique software company with offices in Zagreb and in Pula (Croatia) and in The Hague (The Netherlands). We provide smart tools for the engineering industry. We are not a recruitment or outsourcing agency but a creative studio where we almost elevate designing, developing and maintaining of our customized software to art. Almost, because we stand firmly with both feet on the ground. We design, develop and implement software for engineering companies. The software solutions from Cenosco are well known within the industry. Various engineering companies worldwide work with advanced tools from Cenosco to further optimize their processes. We bring our customers quality and innovation.
- Work on web and mobile site development projects
- Create graphic and media essentials using Photoshop or similar tools
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote UX design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Review and propose ways to simplify existing complex screens
- In-depth knowledge of software packages including Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with HTML templating and/or data-binding (knockout / Angular / React) preferred
- UX experience including experience designing for mobile
- Familiar with front end web and mobile responsive websites design and development (Multi browsers/phone/tablet)
- Understand product specifications and work with the development team to make your designs work cross-browser/device
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid time management
- Good working knowledge of English
Do you love to work on innovative products within the engineering industry and do you have the ambition to grow? We’d like to talk to you!
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.