We are growing our team at Cenosco and look forward to you joining us in this adventure.
Cenosco is a unique software company with offices in Zagreb and in Pula (Croatia) and in The Hague (The Netherlands). We provide smart tools for the engineering industry. We are not a recruitment or outsourcing agency but a creative studio where we almost elevate designing, developing and maintaining of our customized software to art. Almost, because we stand firmly with both feet on the ground. We design, develop and implement software for engineering companies. The software solutions from Cenosco are well known within the industry. Various engineering companies worldwide work with advanced tools from Cenosco to further optimize their processes. We bring our customers quality and innovation.
- Establish and maintain database management systems, standards, guidelines, and QA for database deliverables
- Managing and overlooking database changes as creating new database models
- Document and communicate database design
- Participating in DevOps activities in order to find the best technical solution for enhancing internal processes.
- Participating in agile software development approach with other team members
- Experienced with relational database development, scripting, maintenance and performance fine tuning in one or more of the following DBMS’s: Oracle, MySQL, SQL server
- Experience with Predictive Analysis is a plus
- Basic understanding of indexing tools like Elastic Search is a plus
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to make a difference
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Do you love to work on innovative products within the engineering industry and do you have the ambition to grow? We’d like to talk to you!
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.