We are growing our team at Cenosco and look forward to you joining us in this adventure.
Cenosco is a unique software company with offices in Zagreb and in Pula (Croatia) and in The Hague (The Netherlands). We provide smart tools for the engineering industry. We are not a recruitment or outsourcing agency but a creative studio where we almost elevate designing, developing and maintaining of our customized software to art. Almost, because we stand firmly with both feet on the ground. We design, develop and implement software for engineering companies. The software solutions from Cenosco are well known within the industry. Various engineering companies worldwide work with advanced tools from Cenosco to further optimize their processes. We bring our customers quality and innovation.
Interest in the world of engineering is a plus.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Proven experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Experience with restful services
- Experience with IOS/Android
- Experience with LINQ/EF
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- A team player
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Good working knowledge of English
Do you love to work on innovative products within the engineering industry and do you have the ambition to grow? We’d like to talk to you!
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.