We are growing our team at Cenosco and look forward to you joining us in this adventure.
Cenosco is a unique software company with offices in Zagreb and in Pula (Croatia) and in The Hague (The Netherlands). We provide smart tools for the engineering industry. We are not a recruitment or outsourcing agency but a creative studio where we almost elevate designing, developing and maintaining of our customized software to art. Almost, because we stand firmly with both feet on the ground. We design, develop and implement software for engineering companies. The software solutions from Cenosco are well known within the industry. Various engineering companies worldwide work with advanced tools from Cenosco to further optimize their processes. We bring our customers quality and innovation.
- Working with customers to get to the full inventory on the scope of software implementations and the data migrations needed
- Pro-actively managing customer relationships
- Prioritizing and managing (multiple) projects at the same time
- Performing quality assurance and quality control on your delivery
- Documenting your work and processes
- You are a solution oriented, well organized, good at multi-tasking, quick learner and a team player
- You have strong time-management skills
- You have a keen eye for details, an ability to stick to strict deadlines and to prioritize.
- You know English is good and you have excellent interpersonal and customer care skills, as well as professional verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience within IT service delivery
- Working knowledge of C#, SQL, DBMS experience (SQLServer, Oracle et cetera)
- Experience with at least one scripting language like PowerShell, VBA, Perl, Python
- Experience with SIIS SaaS or other software implementation experience
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Do you love to work on innovative products within the engineering industry and do you have the ambition to grow? We’d like to talk to you!
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.