Astellas Pharma is one of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies. A young and forward-thinking company, with a rich pipeline of innovative medicines. Astellas Pharma is dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world through providing innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products. In 2011, Astellas Pharma established its 21st European affiliate, headquartered in Ljubljana, covering Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo and Baltic countries (Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania).
We are looking for an excellent candidate in Croatia for the position of:
Medical Representative (m/f)
The Medical Representative is responsible for promotion of our Urology/Oncology portfolio in the field of Croatia.
You will be motivated, proven, proactive and able to influence and engage with a variety of stakeholders across the local health economy.
Required qualifications and skills
- Maintain relationships, detail to and negotiate with groups of doctors and other stakeholders in Decision Making Units (DMUs).
- Regular monthly market analysis, understanding of market need, development and adaptation of product strategies with product manager and give an input in brand plan process
- Initiate and organize other supporting actions (e.g. CME, promotional meetings, sponsorship, etc.).
- Develop a territory plan, perform market analysis at territory level, implement and monitor the plan.
- Collect and share information about contacts with doctors and market developments.
- VII. – degree level of education in Bio-Medical Science (e.g. Medicine, Pharmacy)
- Minimum five years’ experience in an innovative pharma company
- Strong communication and presentation skills with explicit sales/client orientation
- Proven track record of achievements in the field of sales
- Product and therapy area knowledge including scientific and marketing knowledge
- Good decision-making regarding use of time and resources
- Adaptable and creative
- ‘Can do’ attitude (Mindset of an Owner) – someone who gets things done – able to work on own as well as in teams. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic.well organized
- IT literate (Intermediate stage) to type/ create and edit reports, trackers etc. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and eLearning and online systems (e.g. LMS, etc databases). Intranet and web.
- Good written and verbal communications including ability to prepare updates, summaries, strong English language skills
- Ability to liaise credibly and, challenge appropriately with due consideration for cultural differences.
- Valid driver’s licence – willingness to drive longer distances.
- The opportunity to join a young growing company with clear goals and an exciting pipeline
- Employment contract for an indefinite period of time with six months’ probation period
- Regular training and role-related education
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Company car, lap top and mobile phone.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please apply via this portal.
Your CV should be in English.
The deadline for applying is 19.11.2018. CV’s received via e-mail, normal mail or in another language will not be taken into consideration.
Only candidates who will be listed for the position, will be contacted.