Product Marketing Manager - Digital Marketing (m/f)
- SysKit d.o.o.
- Adresa: Krste Pavletića 1, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: https://www.syskit.com/
SysKit is a software development company focused on creating high-quality enterprise software monitoring and administration solutions. We play big, and our solutions are recognized by more than 3,000 customers all around the world! Some of our awesome clients are Lego, Coca-Cola, Boeing, IBM, Cisco, Intel, Bayer, and other famous brands.
Opis poslaKey responsibilities:
- Ensuring appropriate positioning and messaging, as well as developing and executing the marketing plan for your product area
- Release management (Scrum framework) and driving product updates – working with Product Owner, QA and DEV teams on product roadmap
- Content strategy - design, planning, production and distribution - website content, blog, presentations, eBooks, videos, brochures, guides etc.
- Researching keywords and working on SEO
- Collaboration with industry influencers – managing delivering technical content
- Updating website content (Wordpress and Hubspot)
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Analyzing content performance and measuring results
- Using various analytics tools for website traffic and optimization (Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.)
- Evaluating market conditions and competitor data
We are seeking a confident and experienced digital marketer (m/f) to take charge of lead generation for a particular product or product group. You will be working closely with product and marketing teams and your responsibility will be developing a marketing plan and creating strong messaging to generate excitement around your product.
We’ll expect you to be goal-oriented team player confident in writing and promoting content for blog, webinars and website, engaging in social media, and working with influencers. You’ll be working closely with other marketers and agencies specializing in areas such as web development, events, and advertising (Google Ads, Bing). Product marketing or digital marketing experience within the technical sector would be a major advantage. We are looking forward to your application!
Qualifications we are looking for:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant digital marketing / product marketing (preferable in B2B sector and IT industry)
- Experience in SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media
- Creative minded with an ability to create interesting ideas for new content
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Collaborator, data driven and self-motivated
- Excellent English writing and grammar skills
What other experience would be a big plus?
- Previous experience using WordPress and Marketing Automation platforms such as HubSpot
- Familiarity with basic HTML coding
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
What's in it for you?
- Work with the latest technologies
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Work on challenging and interesting tasks
- Be rewarded for outstanding efforts
- Have the opportunity to continually improve and learn more
- Get the chance to educate yourself in your field
- Join us for various sports, team building activities, and after-work parties
Stalni radni odnos