Your primary focus will be development of all the server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the applications.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules in Symfony 4
- Optimise the code on existing products and develop new ones
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Work with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements
- Maintain existing infrastructure
- Apply agile methodology to daily tasks
- experienced in PHP and MySQL
- thinks of DOCKER when they see a container
- writes their SymFonies in code not notes
- is FLEXible with managing third parties
- enjoys being AGILE like a coding tiger
- knows good FOUNDATION is in the front of things
- is aware TDD, CI, BEHAT are not components of their blood test
- gets GIT-ty with tracking their work
- enjoys conferences that do not require wearing a Star Trek suit (even though we take pride in the fact that our products were featured in the series)
- loves to be a student and a teacher - you are welcome in our dojo in both roles
- is not afraid of team BUILDINGS (no construction work involved)
- comes to workSHOPS to share, not to sell
- ...and is just a SOLID Developer.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take up this exciting challenge? Send your resume in English.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.