The brand that would become LELO started in 2003, in the front room of a Stockholm townhouse, where three designers coalesced at exactly the right place at exactly the right time, with exactly the right idea. It was an idea that would eventually reshape and transcend the confines of an entire industry, and it began with a simple question:
What if our most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones we displayed with the most pride?
Now in our second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic objects of desire in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else.
We are a brand of many subtle shades, and what we actually do goes far beyond what we physically create. LELO is driven by an insatiable curiosity,
a desire to explore and refine the space where digital technology and human sensation intersect. That’s what makes us unique, different, and uniquely different.
Our uniqueness is rooted in our design-led approach to our products. We have an intrinsic and instantly recognizable design DNA; principles which inform all of our creations from start to finish and which evolve over time to stay ahead of the tide. This means that we, like no other brand, can offer our customers new sensations before they even know they want them. How do we do that? By always looking beyond ourselves, beyond our products and beyond our industry.
The result of this commitment to innovation is that there are millions of people worldwide whose lives have been made that little bit richer by owning a LELO. Because that’s really the goal, that’s why LELO continues to exist and continues to flourish: the curiosity we have for new sensations is your curiosity too. We do everything we can to turn your desires into reality.
As we continue to research and develop new ideas that will both thrill and delight, we look forward to a bright and creative future with your support!
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB.
IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
LELO is seeking a Junior Designer to work on the design / creative assets of the global advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will work in a multicultural office, being formally a member of the design. You will have all the possibilities to grow and learn from other member teams in various global oces, and eventually take other roles/responsibilities in a fast-growing environment.
- Designing and implementing creative solutions and advertising campaigns for the company.
- Support media and advertising team with anything related with design assets.
- Recognition of visual solutions and content problems, proposal of design and creative solutions.
- Teamwork in tenders and pitches - implementation, solution and presentation
- Designing media for visual communication and definition and implementation of its defined standards, graphic preparation.
- Professional and independent functioning in the realization of the creative process, cooperation with the art director and copywriter.
- Adjust the finished designs to the required formats.
- Layout input.
- Prepare documents for printing.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Personal Qualities Required
- Attention to detail.
- Creative personality.
- Passion for graphic design.
Required Experience / Skills
- Preferably some experience in the field, but is not obligatory
- A high level of creativity, visual culture and advertising - sales thinking.
- The ability of systematic and conceptual thinking.
- Independence, ambition and motivation.
- Promptness, high level of productivity and self-initiative.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Affinity towards team work.
- Advance knowledge of Adobe tools (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Great knowledge of graphic principles.
- Willingness to work and collective achievement.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English via application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
LOCATION: ZAGREB, CROATIA