Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
We are looking for new team members.
As part of an EU/US team, you will help our solutions to scale and assure succes with our globally spread Customers. You will constanlty get opportunities to express your ideas and be rewarded for them.
We cherish a supportive enviroment in which every team member is encouraged to reach her/his carrier aspirations and help us grow togheter.
Flexible working hours and continuous competence development are the norm.
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with UNIX / Linux System Administration
- Experience in shell scripting knowledge (bash)
- Basic networking knowledge
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Open for international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- Experience with monitoring datacenter health using preexisting managmemnt tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise
- Experience with implementing and maintaing backups, security, and redundancy strategies
- Experience with script languages (Perl, Python)
- Familiar with mobile network architecture
- Basic understaning of cloud based containers solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- Professional Certifications
- University degree or equivalent in computing, electrical engineering, telecommunication, mathematics is desirable but not mandatory
Only on-line applications will be taken into consideration
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.