Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
As a System Integrator in OSS (Operations Support Systems) domain, you will be responsible to secure that the deliveries of solutions to customers are made in a professional way. As System Integrator you would be responsible for Installation, Integration, Configuration, Upgrades, Updates, System Hardening, Audits, Testing and Support of OSS products and solutions.
Typical OSS product and solutions are Network Management, Service Assurance or Service Fulfilment / Provisioning.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Highly motivated and talented recent graduates from technical universities are to be considered
- Fast leaner, high developed analytical thinking
- Accountability, Result Driven, Self-Driven, Pro-active.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful situations
- Open for new challenges, frequent changes, new technologies
- Suggest, accept and drive new ideas, new models, new ways of workings
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) from technical university
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Readiness to work abroad and travel frequently
Desirable Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience with Linux/Solaris OS
- Database overview and principals (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra)
- Virtualization knowledge (ESXi, KVM)
- Shell scripting, Perl, Python
- IP networking
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.