Responsible for brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets according to the company’s standards.
Integrated in the marketing creating team, the successful candidate will work alongside the Creative Team and Marketing Manager to conceive and complete effective advertisements, which will require the ability to make an imaginative leap and an intuitive understanding of the target group the advert is aimed at.
- Working closely with Creative Team and Marketing Manager on implementing brand strategy through various activations.
- Proposing and developing creative ideas, communication in general, as well as headlines, taglines, claims and various copy depending on the content.
- Creating new content and content related to creative ideas, activations or concepts.
- Proposing campaign mechanics, making sure it's in line with the creative concepts and doable according to the timeline.
- Participating in creation of presentations for internal concept approvals.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Proven working experience in this position will be highly appreciated.
- Excellent self-motivation, adaptability, commercial awareness and ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to write concise, compelling copy.
- Attention to detail, accuracy - both in terms of grammar and information - adverts must not be misleading.
- Creativity, imagination, enthusiasm and ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Fluent in ENGLISH.
If you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English via application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
LOCATION: ZAGREB, CROATIA