Number of vacancies: 2
We are looking for responsible Customer Care Assistant who can help us develop customer loyalty and improve relationships with our customers:
- Working hours: 4 pm – 12 pm, from Monday to Friday.
- Providing a highly professional customer experience by engaging with customers through various communication channels (email, phone, live chat).
- Answering customers inquiries and complaints in a friendly and tactful manner, while offering accurate, timely and professional responses/solutions.
- Solving customers’ requests by evaluating the cases and selecting the appropriate solutions.
- Elaborating the customers' feedback for allowing the improvement of the products/service.
- Processing B2C orders and coordinating their status, shipping dates, product availability and back orders with other departments.
- Recognizing and facilitating sales opportunity.
- Effective interacting and communicating with other team members/departments.
- Contributing to create shared working material.
- Proactive contribution in improving team procedures and strategies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High commitment to customers satisfaction and team results.
- A patient, positive and friendly attitude toward the customers and the team members.
- Independent workload management and a strong orientation to details.
- Flexibility and capability to adapt to new procedures.
- Knowledge of an additional language is valued but not mandatory.
- Team player and proactive attitude is necessary.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English via application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
LOCATION: ZAGREB, CROATIA