Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
In short: As a database engineer you will work together with the existing team in designing, developing, implementing, documenting, and operate data structures for both existing and future apps/services.
- Establish and maintain database management systems, standards, guidelines, and QA for database deliverables
- Managing and overlooking database changes as creating new database models
- Document and communicate database design
- Participating in DevOps activities in order to find the best technical solution for enhancing internal processes.
- Participating in agile software development approach with other team members
- Experienced with relational database development, scripting, maintenance and performance fine tuning in one or more of the following DBMS’s: Oracle, MySQL, SQL server
- Experience with Predictive Analysis is a plus
- Basic understanding of indexing tools like Elastic Search is a plus
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to make a difference
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
WORKING AT CENOSCO MEANS:
- Working with colleagues with a passion for software development and innovation
- Nice office, informal culture in the center of The Hague (NL) or seaside outskirts of Pula or the business heart of Zagreb
- The chance to share your own knowledge, passion and ideas
- An opportunity to develop yourself
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Great benefits (good salary based qualifications, skills, bonus)
- Good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.