Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
In short: You will play an important role in deploying our products to our customers via short term projects. As an all-round implementation engineer you will be the backbone of various activities related to the deployment and migration of legacy data.
- Working with customers to get to the full inventory on the scope of software implementations and the data migrations needed
- Pro-actively managing customer relationships
- Prioritizing and managing (multiple) projects at the same time
- Performing quality assurance and quality control on your delivery
- Documenting your work and processes
- You are a solution oriented, well organized, good at multi-tasking, quick learner and a team player
- You have strong time-management skills
- You have a keen eye for details, an ability to stick to strict deadlines and to prioritize.
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- You have experience within IT service delivery
- Working knowledge of C#, SQL, DBMS experience (SQLServer, Oracle et cetera)
- Experience with at least one scripting language like PowerShell, VBA, Perl, Python
- Experience with SIIS SaaS or other software implementation experience
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
WORKING AT CENOSCO MEANS:
- Working with colleagues with a passion for software development and innovation
- Nice office, informal culture in the center of The Hague (NL) or seaside outskirts of Pula or the business heart of Zagreb
- The chance to share your own knowledge, passion and ideas
- An opportunity to develop yourself
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Great benefits (good salary based qualifications, skills, bonus)
- Good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.