As a result of our team’s efforts, dedication and passion, we are on the hunt for new talents to join us in our growth. Offering new challenges in an international digital environment, we are looking for motivated, result-driven enthusiasts to join our team.
With a people-oriented culture, we are respecting different talents, empowering team spirits, and celebrating fresh ideas. Work-life harmony and a friendly working atmosphere are our priorities.
If you are positive and proactive fast learner with strong English skills, ready to work in a successful company which works with biggest advertisers and world’s most successful brands, keep reading.
Assistant QA Tester (m/f) - Zagreb / PulaOur QA testers have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, as well as competencies in writing and executing test cases as essential skills. We respect each other and collaborate for continuous improvement in a team environment. We create effective solutions for internal and external users while continually learning and expanding our skills. The work is challenging and fun with lots to learn on an everyday basis.
What would you do:
- Asisst our QA team with testing of global digital projects including websites access, functionality and visibility
- Support and execute testing of projects according to provided guidelines and standards, re-testing of reported defects and monitoring of the closure of same while collaborating with other project teams (content and assets implementation, cross-browser testing, testing on different devices etc.)
- Verify the accuracy of testing materials and preparing of all associated documentation, based on established process
- Assist the application of testing policies and procedures before, during, and after testing
- Help with miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned on a daily basis
- Proactively identify inconsistencies in provided materials that clients may not recognize and ensure proper reporting of same.
What do we expect:
- High school or BS/BA degree
- Proficiency in English language is required, another foreign language(s) is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, well-versed in modern technology and digitally literate in general
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to think & execute testing from a user’s perspective
- Basic understanding of testing methodologies
- Basic knowledge of web browsers, UX/UI standards, and Mac OS and iOS devices
- Basic knowledge of programming and scripting languages is a plus
- Good communication and team collaboration skills, as well as a positive attitude towards daily tasks
- Experience in a similar role would be awesome, but only an enthusiasm for testing and digital marketing industry is a must.