DEKRA za privremeno zapošljavanje d.o.o. is registered for recruitment and selection services, market research and intellectual services. Established in 2003 in Zagreb by DEKRA Arbeit GmbH from Stuttgart as part of the DEKRA AG Group it counts over 49,000 employees and has offices in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our client is renowned multinational company, one of the world's leading companies in the field of consumer electronics. If you are willing to get a professional experience working for our client Samsung, this would be perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking for motivated and proactive candidates being responsible for the following position based in Zagreb:
Field Force Coordinator (m/f)
Place of work: Zagreb
- Recruiting, hiring, managing and developing field force team
- Setting up work procedures and processes
- Control of processes influencing project realization and goal achievement
- Performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results and accomplishment of yearly targets
- Ensuring proper quality and quantity of field force in order to meet company target’s and clients’ expectations and proactively inspects sales activity and effort among field force managed
- Allocation of field force strategically in accordance with store’s priority
- Developing, implementing and reviewing Merchandising strategy, based upon market analysis
- Managing merchandising routing plans and ensure that all stores are properly merchandised
- Positively impacting the performance of field force team members by implementing and managing field support tools, bonus systems, tracking and weekly meeting routines, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and client’s customer satisfaction
- Supervising training programs to educate Field force as well as FSM
- Supporting the development of the channel mapping and segmentation analysis for the respectful markets
- University degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of work experience on similar position
- Knowledge of consumer electronics products, market and comepetitors
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Driver’s license
Job related Skills:
- Excellent organization, co-ordination, and time-management skills
- Highly customer oriented with strong communication skills
- Good team player and relationship building skills
- Passionate and high level of responsibility
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with others, must be able to convince and motivate sales
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English until 31.12.2018. via APPLICATION LINK.
DEKRA za privremeno zapošljavanje d.o.o.
Horvatova 82/6, 10000 Zagreb
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.
Thank you for understanding.