As an Enteprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities. Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
Designing solutions for clients’ needs and ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving and coordinating with all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility.
Acting as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
Providing support to our sales team and presenting solutions with them.
Identifying new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
Understanding clients’ business in depth and knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Your previous experience (ideally 3 - 5 years) either in system integration/ development/ pre-sales or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You have the ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they may not be aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently with clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have a great command of English.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.