Automotive Software Architect (m/f)
The OrganisationOur client is a full-lifecycle product development global company which builds products for global brands from automotive, healthcare, technology, media, telecom and other industries. For their latest project they are looking for experienced individuals who have aspiration to work with a global supplier of embedded software products in the field of automotive industry.
- Determining the project functionalities and specifications based on the customer system needs and requests
- Proposing suggestions for the implementation of architecture pattern as well as for the architecture design of the test cases
- Supervising and evaluating the whole development process including code reviewing, software implementation and integration
- Defining and planning work packages for the software project team
- Gaining new insights about safety standards that can be applied for automotive industry
- Developing, implementing and documenting of software architectures
- Close cooperating with customer to clarify its potential issues
- University education (Bachelor or Master degree) in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT or related
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development projects
- Experience with embedded system implementation using C and/or Java language
- Experience in embedded architecture and system definition
- Experience with GIT/SVN
- Experience in architecture creation, management software and configuration management
- Background within the automotive industry and experience with Autosar; software development using C++; any real-time OS; Linux OS and software development for Linux; hardware design and architecture; communication network/protocols; standard library, STL containers, algorithms and familiarity with embedded systems design, low level hardware interaction are desirable but not mandatory
- Proficiency knowledge of English (spoken and written); knowledge of German language is a plus
- Effective communication skills and ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative; a team-player mindset
- Willingness to travel for business trips
What's in it for you?
- Working on thrilling projects and building market-defining products using the newest technologies
- Opportunities to expand skills through knowledge exchanges and certification courses
- Working with talented experts in open environment with relax zones, social and teambuilding activities, teas and coffees
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Friday, 18 January 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 62a/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489