Senior Software Engineer for Embedded Systems (m/f)
The OrganisationOur client is a full-lifecycle product development global company which builds products for global brands from automotive, healthcare, technology, media, telecom and other industries. For their latest project they are looking for experienced individuals who have aspiration to work with a global supplier of embedded software products in the field of automotive industry.
- Designing software solutions and detailed software components as well as analyzing and creating technical requirements and specifications
- Planning, implementing, integrating and testing the developed software
- Designing test cases and specifications for system tests and being responsible for debugging software segments both on target and simulated settings
- Contributing to software system architecture definition; implementing performance and quality modules
- Managing documentations according to internal process and methodology; helping to maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- University education (Bachelor or Master degree) in fields of Electrical Engineering, IT or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming of embedded systems
- Good technical skills in programming using C, C++ and/or Java programming language
- Experience in software tool supporting software development process and in software tool development using Eclipse SDK
- Experience in versioning and revision control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Synergy, MKS)
- Experience of working with configuration management and collaboration tools
- Experience with Autosar; any real-time OS; Linux OS; hardware debugging ,design and architecture; static code analysis and coding rules; communication network/protocols; UML are desirable
- Proficiency knowledge of English (spoken and written); knowledge of German language is a plus
- Effective communication skills and ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative; a team-player mindset
- Willingness to travel for business trips
What's in it for you?
- Working on thrilling projects and building market-defining products using the newest technologies
- Opportunities to expand skills through knowledge exchanges and certification courses
- Working with talented experts in open environment with relax zones, social and teambuilding activities, teas and coffees
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Friday, 18 January 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 62a/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489