We are a global management consulting firm that serves a broad mix of private, public and social sector institutions. We help our clients make significant and lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. With nearly a century of experience, we’ve built a firm uniquely equipped to this task. Our traditional consulting teams are working with our experts from McKinsey Design, Digital McKinsey, Implementation and Advanced Analytics to help clients around the world.
Recruiter and Staffing Coordinator (m/f)
This is an exciting position for professionals with a minimum three years of related experience and passion for people.
Who You Will Work With
You will work in our Zagreb office and will be part of the people function. This group helps identify and attract candidates for our offices in Belgrade, Bucharest and Zagreb. You will also be part of the staffing group working with consultants in Belgrade and Zagreb.
What You Will Do
You will play an active part in the creation and implementation of our recruiting strategy in Croatia, Romania and Serbia and you will lead staffing processes for a cohort of consultants within the region.
In this role you will be a key contact for candidates throughout the full recruitment cycle, including attraction, selection and offer stage. As part of this you will help create and drive on- and offline recruiting events and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and HR. Additionally, you will manage and analyse relevant department data and systems.
You will ensure that consultants are appropriately staffed to teams and provide guidance on staffing and deployment. You'll also be the main point of contact for a sector and/or client service team developing - over time - strong knowledge of the industry and people profiles beyond your own group of consultants.
You will work with the location manager, recruiting and professional development leader, people partner and administrative leaders to create a vibrant and exciting community in the location where people – individually and collectively – behave like owners, feel cared for and are closely connected, and have access to a full range of opportunities. You'll have insight into what's happening with our consultants and effectively engage partners when issues arise.
You will assist with on-boarding and HR tasks for new hires and perform ad-hoc reporting. You will contribute to existing team and site leadership by actively participating in strategy setting, issue resolution, and team problem-solving sessions and ensure ongoing management of candidate and employee data, using existing tools and systems.
- At least a bachelor university degree (ideally HR-related discipline)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position in an international company
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of English language
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to build professional working relationships with external constituents, candidates, and recruiting colleagues, and consultants at all levels
- Confidence working with senior leadership on strategy implementation and operational issues
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills; detail-orientation and resourcefulness, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take the initiative and deal with unexpected situations or last minute changes; comfortable working with minimal direction and ambiguity
- Confidence in own judgments and receptive to feedback
- Eagerness to work collaboratively in team environment with the ability to work independently
- Strong management and time management skills
What We Offer
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the top international management consulting firm with challenging working environment
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of talented people
- Daily use of English language
- Corporate events, refreshment at the workplace
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Other firm benefits
Apply via the application link.
For more information about McKinsey please visit our website.