With great ambition to realise their potentials and opportunities, they seek new quality and reliable associates who will recognize the capabilities and quality of the brands and products in the portfolio and through effort, engagement and knowledge assist in reaching the set goals. They are looking for employees who own special sets of skills and know-how and have enough experience to handle the challenges, but also owns the enthusiasm for photography and understanding of the nature and purpose of the product they are offering.
If you want to become part of this successful story and seize the opportunity to work with the world's top products in photo industry and technology, sign up for a job ad:
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Ambassador and influencer management through approaching potential brand ambassadors and influencers, building and maintaining a relationship and co-operations with them and evaluating their work and effort
- Organization, coordination and management all kinds of “touch&try” events such as trade fairs, presentations, seminars, workshops for potential final users in co-operations with key retailers, ambassadors, other suppliers, ect.
- Building relationships and co-operations with other suppliers of photographic brands with the goal of promoting brands jointly through different kind of activities and events
- Building and maintaining relations with specialized press and with reviewers in order to maximize brand visibility in terms of articles, on-and offline reviews, ect.
- Organizing and conducting product training for shop sales staff when required and colleagues in the company
- Advising and communication to core final users with demonstrations and explanations on equipment and replying to more demanding technical questions
- Assisting the Category Manager in appropriate local language technical product descriptions for internal and external online usage
- Assisting the Category Manager in delivering product-related content for online use
- Assisting the Category Manager in terms of positioning against and comparing products with its competitors
Expected skills and qualifications:
- Experience with the industry of photography and/or express enthusiasm for photography
- Wide range of contacts in the industry and networking potential
- Solid knowledge of marketing and sales principles
- Understanding of event management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Driving licence
- Highly proficiency in English
- A pleasant and challenging work environment that rewards success
- Stable and stimulating benefits
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work in a regional company that knows how to recognise and reward its loyal and quality employees with premium brands and products in photo industry
If you want to develop your professional career in an encouraging and professional working environment, please send a motivation letter and a resume by 21.01.2019. via this LINK.
We look forward to your applications!
AGNOSCO potencijali d.o.o. ishodilo je dozvolu za obavljanje djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem Ministarstva rada i mirovinskog sustava, KLASA: 102-02/16-04/10, URBROJ: 524-04-02-01/2-16-2.