Euronet Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, cash-based and online-initiated consumer-to-consumer and business-to-business money transfer services, and electronic distribution of prepaid mobile phone time and other prepaid products.
Euronet's global payment network is extensive - including 38,358 ATMs, approximately 263,000 EFT POS terminals and a growing portfolio of outsourced debit and credit card services which are under management in 53 countries; card software solutions; a prepaid processing network of approximately 689,000 POS terminals at approximately 326,000 retailer locations in 44 countries; and a global money transfer network of approximately 350,000 locations serving 149 countries. With corporate headquarters in Leawood, Kansas, USA, and 62 worldwide offices, Euronet serves clients in approximately 160 countries.
For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.euronetworldwide.com
Business Development Executive / Referent razvoja poslovanja (m/ž)
Euronet Worldwide EFT division seeks to employ results-driven Business Development Executives who will work on aggressively expanding the company’s Independent ATM Network in Croatia. The right candidates should be hunters, and will be accountable for identifying and acquiring suitable locations to install ATM systems.
Euronet EFT division seeks to employ a results-driven Business Development Executive who will work on expanding the company’s Independent ATM Network. The right candidate will be accountable for identifying and acquiring suitable locations to install ATM systems.
- Identify appropriate site locations and negotiate with property owners with the goal of signing a contract for installing ATM systems. Targets will be high traffic locations (e.g. high street retailers, shopping malls, touristic areas, ..etc).
- Develop and manage a pipeline of identified potential locations.
- Meet quantitative and qualitative targets set by Management to ensure that locations selected meet the financial and transactional objectives.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with property owners for the lifetime of the contract.
- Participate in the installation and deployment project planning process collaborating with the Operations Department, as well as any external subcontractors.
- Closely monitor daily, weekly and monthly the performance of the installed ATMs and provide agreed upon reporting to Management. Provide recommendations to improve performance (e.g. branding).
- Perform frequent field visits to monitor and ensure the quality of the installed ATMs under management.
- Regularly interact with external stakeholders (e.g. property management companies, local authorities) to ensure a smooth contracting and installation process.
- University degree (preferably but not a requirement) or High school in Business Administration or similar discipline. Professional training in Sales will be considered an asset
- Experience in B2B sales (preferably in the Consumer Goods, Retail, Real Estate, ATM acquiring, or Tourism sectors)
- A proven track record in achieving aggressive growth targets and building strong relationships with clients
- Flexibility and readiness to travel frequently across the territory of responsibility
- English medium knowledge (both verbal and written)
- Clean B category driving license
- User level knowledge of MS Office
- Results orientation and can-do mentality
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and communication skills
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial
Our company offers a competitive salary as well as commission based compensation upon results. This is an opportunity to join a multinational team in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
Our company offers a competitive salary as well as commission based compensation upon results. This is an opportunity to join a multinational team within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. Applications must be submitted in English.
If you feel you possess the skills listed above and you are interested in the job, please submit your Resume and Motivation letter in English via