AD SALES ASSISTANT
We are currently looking for an Ad Sales Assistant to join our team in Zagreb.
- The Ad Sales Assistant will support the sales process in terms of media planning, booking, following-up of the ordered campaigns, including:
- Daily coordination with FNG KAMs and Executives about ordered campaigns, received TVCs, amendments, changes , sequencing;
- Double checking the received orders if they correspond to the negotiated deals about: correct/not correct parameters as CPP and prices, target group, predicted ratings, negotiated budgets and discounts, bonuses, mistakes, lacks and etc.;
- Booking orders – administration in OnAir system;
- Daily monitoring, follow up on campaigns - performance of each campaign accordingly ordered, predicted, booked and delivered as TRPs, budgets of spots, etc.;
- Preparing post-campaign evaluation reports;
- Maintaining internal reports as requested.
Essential for Role:
- Computer literate in MS Office;
- English language fluency.
Desirable for Role:
- University degree in media, communications, business or other subject;
- Minimum 1 year experience in media related companies; preferably in television, media agency is an advantage;
- Previous knowledge of media sales and TV- and media-buying process;
- Experience with broadcast management Systems.
- Team player attitude - positive, tolerant and energizing;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Client service skills;
- Presentation skills;
BE PART OF THE ADVENTURE!
Worldwide, we are more than 10,000, and in the Balkans we have 120+ entrepreneurs, innovators and risk takers with a passion for film, television and sports. We’re a diverse group, spread around the world and united by a shared set of values and goals.
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Our employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo. We strive every day to foster a culture that exudes energy and excitement. This unique culture allows us to attract and retain the industry's brightest talent because it provides opportunities to grow and take on new challenges.
Whether it’s entertainment or factual, distribution or production of TV content, we encourage our employees to share their expertise in pro-viding new, better and different ways of doing business. This empowers our employees to be who they are, and it inspires them to do their best work.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opening, please APPLY by sending us your CV and a motivation letter in English.
All applications will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Fox is a great place to work and we have a huge number of applicants. Therefore we are not able to give individual feedback on each application. We will be in touch with you, should your application be successful in processing to the next stage. Please be assured that your application will be reviewed and given full consideration.