We are currently looking to hire Junior Business Analyst (m/f) for our Client, one of the leading companies in the field of consumer goods.
Position is based in Zagreb.
- Customer credit management support
- Customer bonus calculation and analysis
- Month end closing activities
- Support in planning and forecasting
- P&L analysis support
- Balance confirmations with customers
- Support with tax reporting
- Cooworking across organization – within and outside of finance department
- Close relationship with Sales and GSSO in Poland
- Supporting and performing in other tasks assigned by supervisor
- University degree in economics related studies
- Good knowledge of English
- MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Focused on targets, deadline oriented
- An independent worker with a hands-on approach
- Strong communication skills and creativity
- Team-worker with good relationship building skills
- High sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline
Fixed term contract with a possibility of permanent employment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a highly motivated, self-driven person to challenge and expand his/her knowledge, while working in a well-organized, pleasant environment with a young and enthusiastic team.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.