Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
We are an international team of software developers and engineers who are creating unique monitoring, diagnostics and reporting capabilites for the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for new team members.
As one of our software developers, you will be working in an international team and contributing to all parts of software developement lifecycle.
Flexible working hours and continuous competence development are the norm.
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with .NET (C#, Entity Framework, MVC)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Git
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Open for international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
Any of the following is considered a plus:
- Experience with script languages (Python, Perl)
- University degree or equivalent in computing, electrical engineering, telecommunication, mathematics is desirable but not mandatory
- Any front-end developing skillset
- Experience with UNIX / Linux operating systems
- Links to your developed apps
- Repository with your proof of knowledge (GitHub, Bitbucket, Hackerrank etc.)
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.