Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Our organization owns complete software development lifecycle for a number of applications for web, mobile and desktop platforms. We aim to expand in multiple areas, so today we’re looking for motivated colleagues who want a chance to apply their development skills on Android platform. As part of our team you would participate in business requirements clarification, technical analysis & solution design, software development, and interaction with stakeholders.
Developers wanted!Currently, we are looking for Android Developers. Such person should demonstrate interest in mobile technologies, has experience in mobile development and keeps up-to-date with trends. This person is also not afraid to look under the phone covers.
- Experience with Android native development
- Understands and keeps track of Android SDK lifecycle
- Experience with different Android and Google Play Services APIs
- Good knowledge of OOP paradigm
- Understands different Android design patterns
- Good knowledge of RESTful services
- Understanding Android Security aspects
- Understanding Android Interface Definition Language (AIDL)
- Hands-on experience with ADB and Android Testing
- Hands-on experience with rooting Android devices
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Experience with Git and Scrum/Agile ways of working
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
Ericsson provides high-quality modern working environment, stimulating reward system, together with lifelong learning, career development, and flexible working hours. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams. You will be given challenging assignments, opportunity to work on tools reaching 100+ countries, a chance to try out new software and hardware, along with continuous professional development.
If you would like to join our Zagreb or Osijek office, work in great environment and make software with global impact, apply here and let’s talk!
When applying, please include CV in English and Croatian with application letter, together with type of university degree clearly mentioned.
If you’re proud of some of your previous work, please provide a link and we’ll check it out!
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.