Framework Backend Developer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client, a renowned Swiss IT company, is the market-leading software provider of a software that is being recognized as a premium quality solution and is earning the trust of top companies in the German speaking area. Even though their solution celebrated 20 years of existence, it is based on the newest future-proof technologies, developed and customized under up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction rates.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, our client is initiating major projects oriented towards the future which is a guarantee to stay the market leader and to define the trends, rather than to follow them. All of this is based on the commitment and personal identification with company values of their exceptional employees. Based on the employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company in CH and DE when it comes to employee satisfaction rates.
For their newly opened branch office in Zagreb, our client is searching for experienced and ambitious members for their development team.
- Collaborating and giving support in the conception, development, implementation of the new, sustainable Base-Platform Framework
- Developing new functionalities as well as designing and implementing functions and components within the Framework
- Recommending conception of system and solution architecture as well as pragmatic solving of architectural issues
- Evaluating and implementing the latest tools, technologies and frameworks
- At least a bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or a related fields
- Proven experience working as a backend or a full stack developer of web applications and frameworks
- Advanced experience of working in Java, JavaEE, Spring, SQL and Databases (Oracle and PostgreSQL)
- Very good knowledge of the development and architecture of large and complex business applications
- In addition to English fluency, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, proactive mind-set, self-reliant and independent person
- Structural and systematic work approach, awareness toward high quality
- Open, communicative person, tendency to be actively involved
- Open-minded person, eager to learn new things and open toward changes
- Readiness to travel to Switzerland and/or Germany if necessary
What’s in it for you?
- A job full of exciting challenges as well as the opportunity to make real progress
- Modern employment conditions, a pleasant work environment, and dedicated and motivated team
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Tuesday, 19th February 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 62a/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489