IT Services Delivery Manager (m/ž)
- PRIMEVIGILANCE ZAGREB društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za istraživanje i razvoj
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 20A, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.primevigilance.com
PrimeVigilance oﬀers holistic, top quality, cost-eﬀective, innovative safety services for pharmaceutical, generic and biotechnology companies. Our pharmacovigilance services cover all the regulatory and scientific elements required to obtain and maintain a product licence. PrimeVigilance also offers fully integrated international Medical Information, Pharmacoepidemiology and Benefit-Risk Management services. PrimeVigilance specialises in helping emerging companies comply with regulations, from developing the initial Detailed Description of PV Systems and RMP right through to full management of safety operations.
Become a part of a company that is experiencing steady growth, is committed to rewarding talent, and continuing professional development programs that attract and retain the very best in our industry. As an employee of PrimeVigilance, you will belong to our global team of professionals making a contribution to the health of people around the world. Join us and get the satisfaction of doing great work that matters.
Opis poslaPrimeVigilance is looking for IT Service Delivery Manager to join our office in Zagreb. The IT Service Delivery Manager will manage an international team of 10 Tier 1 /2 IT engineers responsible for the day to day IT operations reporting to CIO, including (but not limited to) laptop provision, IT Service desk ticket management and oversight, user access management, monitoring tool operation, software upgrades and deployment and internal/external customer SLA management.
- Manage the IT Service Delivery function in the supported locations working to standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and guidance from Global IT team as required
- Line Management of Tier 1 and 2 Support Analyst and Senior Support Analyst responsible for the delivery of IT Service Desk
- Matrix management of Senior Systems Analysts as required for 2nd or 3rd line escalation of IT Service delivery incidents/Issues
- Perform regular review of current IT Service delivery processes, and where appropriate introduce new process to improve customer / client experience of IT services
- Provide managerial escalation for all IT incidents, ensuring prompt resolution, working to minimise disruption to IT services
- Ensure IT Service delivery meets documented SLA’s and targets
- Ensure IT Change controls are managed and controls put in place to ensure no change occurs without prior authorisation.
- Act as Global Incident manager for IT for any major service impacting failure, collating updates and distributing information on issues as required.
- Maintenance of IT Security, including User administration, Internal and external firewall controls
- Actively participate, and occasionally take lead role in global projects as required by Global IT Management
- Actively participate in the global organisation initiatives as required by IT Management
- Preparation of Work Instructions / Operating Guidelines
- Training of Ergomed group personnel on IT procedures as appropriate
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluent knowledge of English (written and oral)
- Science degree and 5 years of desk type experience
- Previous line management of international teams
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives
- Ability to work effectively in an international matrix team and value the importance of teamwork
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast growing healthcare company
Stalni radni odnos