DevOps / System Engineer (m/f)
Job description:You will be essential in ensuring the happiness of our customer while development team will ask you to provide stability and scalability to our high-performance transaction environment.
As DevOps/System Engineer, you will have the opportunity to join a team that is maintaining current infrastructure and services across two data centers and potentially help us migrate to the cloud. Help with the decision-making process.
We currently run various platforms with CI/CD automation that has room for further optimization and enhancement. We work within Java ecosystem and use cutting edge paradigms and technologies: microservices, containerisation, BI/Big Data tools and Spluk.
Do you like to automate processes rather than doing the same thing three times? Do you believe in DevOps as a culture? If so, we may have the perfect job for you.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Great problem solver who takes pride in their work
- Enjoys building scalable and resilient systems
- CI/CD (Ansible preferred)
- Unix administration
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of java-based technologies
- Understanding of networking (IP, routing, networking, load balancing)
- Excellent knowledge of databases
- Experience with containerisation (docker) and AWS is advantage
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Please apply via Application link until 25.02.2019.