Junior System Integration Engineer (m/f)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience. Enterprise Solutions Engineers dealwith complex integrations of Infobip solutions, strict support and various maintenance tasks, mainly in financial institutions. As anEnterprise SolutionsEngineer, you will directly impact both day-to-day quality of our platform, its solutions and satisfaction of our clients.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Platform and solutions KPIs are closely monitored to ensure that issues are resolved and internal resources are available.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You proactively suggest new implementation of monitoring systems, processes, procedures and rules to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
- Sales team members are educated on technical specifics of products with goal to streamline the client on-boarding and troubleshooting process and improve success of sales in meetings.
More about you:
- You are analytical and like to troubleshoot. It’s not strange for you to spend some time digging tothe root cause and solving issues permanently.
- Good knowledge of SQL language and scripting experience or skills is a must have
- You have basic network troubleshootings kills
- You are eager about the technology, you like to try different approaches and you are comfortable with being a “jack of all trades”.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike in English.
- Your care about the clients. You can clearly interpret client requirements and you can figure out a solution based on them.
- You are a team player. You like to help, educate, present and share your knowledge. You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a System Integration superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.