INSTALLATION ANALYSIS ENGINEER WIND & RENEWABLES
Jan De Nul Group offers specialised services for the installation of subsea structures for the oil, gas and renewable energy markets. Seabed preparation, dredging of trenches, as well as their stabilisation and ballasting, belong to the offshore services. Whether it concerns subsea pipelines, cables, umbilicals, foundations, platforms or even integral wind farms : everything is always tailored to the needs of the client and on an EPC-basis if required. Do you want to be part of our international team?
As Installation Analysis Engineer you calculate and detail the execution methods and documentation in calculation notes and method statements in preparation for the works. You will do this in consultation with the Senior/Expert Installation Analysis Engineer.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Interpret and analyse the design parameters, the standards,... for the assigned projects
- Draw up a detailed analysis of installation methods
- Identify and report technical project risks, both in tender and execution phase
- Assist the Project Manager / Operations Manager in terms of technical issues
- Provide implementation variants
You have a Master degree in Civil engineering with an affinity for installation methods in the construction or offshore sector. You’re an organisational talent and highly independent. You have strong analytical skills and you work very detailed. You will work on an expat based contract from the Jan De Nul office in Luxembourg and/or Belgium, but make short trips abroad on a regular basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting and diverse job in a no-nonsense international business environment
- Challenging and cutting edge projects
- Autonomy and a wide variety of career opportunities and a committed management team
Check our website on www.jandenul.com